Cotillion Ticket (No paper ticket is needed)
No paper ticket is needed on the evening of the event. All registrants must report to the High School and will be checked-in using the official list of Cotillion attendees.
PURCHASE A TICKET
Saturday January 6, 2018 from 7:30-10:30 pm
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are NOT refundable.
- The Wellesley Cotillion is open to all juniors & seniors who reside in Wellesley, MA and to all juniors & seniors who attend Wellesley High School.
- Registration must be completed by the parent/guardian of the attending student and by the parent/guardian of any guest.
- No confirmation emails will be sent out before the event. The invoice receipt that you receive upon purchasing a ticket is your confirmation. NO PAPER TICKET IS NEEDED ON THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
- Each attendee must register individually and purchase their own ticket.
To complete the registration, the attendee and her/his parent/guardian must confirm that they have read and will abide by all Cotillion rules & regulations.
- If the Wellesley student is bringing a guest who lives outside of town or
who is younger/older than 11th/12th grade, the guest's parent/guardian
will need to individually register them.
- Maximum of 800 tickets are available and ticket sales are sold on a
- Tickets are ONLY available for purchase in advance. Registration will
close on January 4th or earlier if all 800 tickets are sold. Anyone
showing up on the night of Cotillion without having purchased a ticket
will be turned away.
- Email the Cotillion Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if
you are having trouble with the registration process.
- All requests for financial aid can be directed to email@example.com